Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
National Pen is a promotional products company doing business through mail and web. For additional info view our website at www.pens.com. We offer full color designs printed on a wide variety of products which we sell to small businesses with their company name, address, etc. added to the designs as a vehicle for them to promote their business.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were seeking a great design with mass appeal to be printed on one of our pens. Designs can be with or without a catchy slogan. View the attached External Project Info.pdf for some examples of previous design projects. Designs consist of three major components:
1) Primary Illustration/Graphic (with/without a slogan)
3) Customer Imprint
1) Primary Illustration Graphic: This is usually a universal slogan and related graphic or sometimes just a nice graphic without a slogan. Slogans should be very short and catchy or appropriate for a business to express customer appreciation.
2) Background: Some type of subtle pattern, gradient or abstract for visual interest, but does not compete with or detract from customer imprint.
Hint: We like when the pattern/background relates to the slogan/primary graphic.
3) Customer Imprint: Design must include our default customer imprint which is located on our product template. (See attached template file.)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target audience is small businesses of all sorts. For example, a design that could appeal to a Dry Cleaners, Grocery Store, Accountant, Construction Contractor, etc. just to name a few. We want them to use this design to put their company name on it and promote their business.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the attached designs (see External Design Project Info.pdf) for their bright colors, catchy/simple slogans with mass appeal. We like designs that are humorous, but not crude. We also like designs with a "corporate" look that can appeal to more conservative customers. We're open to either so have fun with it and BE CREATIVE!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Colorful design (with or without a catchy slogan) with mass appeal that a small business would be proud to use as a promotional tool.
No Files Added