What do you do?
My company is software application. Our logo/mascot is a crow.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
What do you need illustrated?
I need 15 illustations of birds. All the birds must be the same. The only difference will be there looks. 15 crows, each indiviudalized by the company they symbolize.
1. McDonalds: A bird with Ronald McDonalds aspects
2. Google: A bird with Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow feathers
3. Apple: A light grey bird with an Apple Logo in the middle.
4. Netflix: A red bird with an envelope like look, with the words Netflix on it.
5. Coca Cola: Something Coke-like
6. Verizon: A bird with the red Verizon "V" (check) on it's wing.
7. Sony: An all black bird that's as smooth and sleek as a PS3
8. Walmart: A blue bird with a yellow smiley face over it's face.
9. Facebook: A blue bird with little Facebook "f" on it's body.
10. Caterpillar: A bird with a hard, construction yellow, metal like exterior.
11. Exxon or Chevron: A bird dipped in oil
12. Groupon: A bird with coupon features
13. Kraft Foods or Starbucks: ? whatever you want
14. Bank Of America or Citibank: A bird that has bank-like aspects
15. Amazon: A bird with the Amazon "A --> Z" logo.
All creatives should do 1 or 2 crows/images of the 15, let me look at what you have, i'll critique them, and then once you've perfect the vision you should start on the others. This will save you alot of time and energy
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
No. But it would be nice if the images we're neatly presented and not stacked ontop of each other. I would however like for them all to be in a single picture and I would also like a copy of each individual standalone image.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Mobile app lovers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Anime,3D animation. No shitty quick sketches. No cartoon network/disney channel stuff. These images should have a serious tone to them. They are representing the most powerful companies on earth. These crows should be animated refelctions of that legendary strength.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
The colors of the companies that i've written in the description boxes above. It should look like the same crow painted 15 different ways.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Our company is called SHARECRO. The images need to be of crows not doves, chickens, Twitter birds, Angry Birds, eagles, falcons, ducks, pigeons, flamingos, etc. Just crows. If you look at our logo. Our orange logo, it's the silhouette of a crow. The heads of these crows/images should be able to fit perfecty into that logo like a hand in a glove.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
The crows should not have any eyes either. They should be smooth from head to toe, not rough looking. More animated that real-life. They should look like they've been dipped in a tube of whatever company they represent and then place on display for the world to see. Like an animated dipped ice cream cone.
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
in my software
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
no i do not.
No Files Added