Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am helping a friend do a screencast of a talk he does. During his talk he makes very distinctive flip charts that highlights what he talks about.
I would like individual vectorised replications of the attached flip charts. They are very simple and the intention is to keep them this way. He uses a lot of colour, child-like writing and simple graphics. I would like all of these elements maintained / recreated.
It is a very simple project and I will select a winner as soon as I notice someone who understands what I am hoping to achieve.
No Files Added