Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
"Must Be The Altitude" is a trademarked t-shirt/hat and apparel brand located in Denver, Co. The brand personifies all the wacky silly things people do in the mountains that are the result of the high elevation and lack of oxygen.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Sketch/drawing of a skier doing a yardsale or wipeout. ie. hitting a tree, upside down, spread out etc.
2. Sketch/drawing of a hiker collapsing at the top of a mountain. ie. almost made it to the summit but fell over exhausted at the very end.
3. Sketch/drawing of guy falling off a bar stool at a bar and laying on the floor.
4. Sketch/drawing of mountain biker flipping over handlebars.
4. Or any other idea that personifies the "Must Be The Altitude: brand. Show me your creativity!
***You must submit at least 3 of the 5 drawings of the examples above.
*****The style I'm looking for is very very basic with minimal detail. Could be a stick figure or a silhouette of some kind. Not looking for anything photographic. I'm looking for a consistent, ORIGINAL, FUN illustrative style that can capture the essence of these humorous high altitude scenarios. Once a finalist is hired, I will be contracting out more work keeping in the same style and character. Ok to present a character face with expression throughout these drawings but character needs to be consistent on all sketches.
These illustrations will primarily be on t-shirts and other various apparel so they need to be clean and simple to print on a fabric.
Thanks and have fun!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Tourists in ski towns and other high altitude places. General outdoor enthusiasts.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
All illustrations must be 2D in black and white and able to convert to outlines in Illustrator.
No Files Added