Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
We are a vitamin/supplement company developing a line of children's chewable, animal-shaped vitamins.
Target audience: Moms and children.
How illustration will be used
The illustration will be part of our vitamin product label design. See attached.
We need three original animal superheroes
Scaleable vector file
Colors to Explore
3 Superhero Animal characters.
3) Hippo (Hippopotamus)
Each should have a mask and cape.
See attached samples of styles we like.
Top 3 Things
Fun! Action! Courage!
We want each character separate so we can position them similar to the three kids as seen in the Label-1.png attachment.
Attachements (hero1, 2 and 3) are examples of styles we like.
If possible, please display your characters on Label-2.png attachment, so we can see how the final product might look.