LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This project is for a platform named "FlockTweets", which extends additional features to Twitter users.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to create a character named "Flocky". The character will be a green bird. The uses and details for this bird are as follows:
- Flocky will be part of the the "FlockTweets" logo. The bird will sit to the left of the word. The word in the logo is already designed.
- Flocky will appear in marketing materials, namely throughout the FlockTweets website, and in addition to print brochures and online marketing
- The design of Flocky needs to be flexible as to allow the character to impersonate and represent different types of users (for example, it will wear a suit to represent a business person, a hip outfit to represent a musician, etc...)
- For the use with the logo, the bird will face right. A flock for four birds (silhouette) will be placed to the right of the bird (view attachment)
- At the very least, need frontal and side views of the bird
- Would like to see versions of the bird wearing a suit, worker clothes, and casual clothes
- Main color for the bird: #8CC63F (or similar shades)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target audience will be groups, bands, teams, businesses and organziations that utilize Twitter as part of their marketing efforts
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- http://www.mailchimp.com/ (in the way the chimp is unique, yet lifelike)
- http://silverbackapp.com/ (also very lifelike, very clean, one color with different shades)
- http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/comm... (the cute birds from the Sprint Now ad)
Please, nothing like this:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The birds feathered body has to be green.
- As previously mentioned, must have front and side view of the character
- The actual illustration MUST be original and not copied form icons and illustrations available at stock photography sites or other websites.
No Files Added