Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
7 Grapes Software LLC
What do you do?
We are a mobile application development company. We build apps for ourselves and others.
The First Aid app has content for about 50 conditions where the user can learn and treat themselves. The user can browse through the list conditions, tap and see the details of the condition. They can also click on another tab and see the list of hospitals nearby, get directions or call them. Screen shots attached show this detail.
The app is currently available as iDoctor First Aid on the Android Market.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
The target audience is people who have smartphones, parents with kids, people who participate in activities that might cause injuries and people with some pre-existing conditions.
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Professional looking illustrations that communicate trust
Content is easily readable
Colors keep people calm when they or their loved ones are hurt.
Style and Details
How many items or screens do you need illustrated?
1. Main screen: Title, Disclaimer and list of individual conditions. Clicking Search should show the search box. Alternatively, the search box could always be shown here. Looking for layout, colors and fonts of all the sections on this page. Entering a search item will show only the list of relevant content. Tapping on one will take user to the Item detail page.
2. Item detail page: Tapping on the name of a condition will take the user to this page. Looking for the layout, colors and fonts for this page.
3. Hospital detail page: shown in screen shot. Need to
update layout, colors and font.
Details are provided at: https://support.google.com/androidmarket...
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
It has to fit various Android phone screen sizes. So please pick an appropriate size and start.
What mobile illustration styles do you like?
We are open to looking at ideas from everyone.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
We want calming colors since this is a first aid app and people will be distressed when they open the app
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Jarring or overly stimulating colors colors may not be appropriate for people who are upset.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
attractive: draws people to look at the app
stands out from the others in the market
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added