What do you do?
Social Media and communication consulting.
We help small & medium sizes businesses to understand Social Media and support the planning, implementation and use of Social Media with understanding for the business, innovative thinking and a down to earth approach. Our tagline is "Erfolgreicher kommunizieren" - "Communicate more successfully".
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Two pictures which work together: A Facebook timeline cover (large picture) and profile picture (small square).
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
cover: 850px wide x 315px high;
profile picture: 125px x 125px
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Small and medium sized businesses in Germany and Europe in all industries, but slightly more on the traditional side.
Decision makers which will often be 40+ years old.
People who are semi-comfortable with technology, expect something professional and are slightly critical of Social Media.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
* Social Media
* HUMAN, real world communication
* Innovativeness, thinking out of the box (not literally)
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
- Mix of photos & illustrations: it reflects the mix of real world and technology my company deals with. One option would be to integrate a photo of me and my business partner, but I am open to other photos as well, as we want to present ourselves as a professional business. Attached are photos of us, but we are also open to taking new ones.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
The corporate colours are dark orange and dark blue:
Blue #006784 (R0 G103 B132);
Dark Orange: #B75316 (R183 G83 B22);
Otherwise, I am very open in terms of colours.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Anything that clashes big time with the corporate colours. But I am pretty open.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
* clear (=not confusing either in colour or in content)
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
1. It is important that the small profile picture also looks good by itself when it appears next to Facebook posts.
2. If you have a great idea with text, feel free to submit in English. I will require you to give me a version in which the words are replaced with the German text at the end of the project (I provide you with the translation).
2. I am looking for something with a twist, a mix of real world and Facebook. These examples inspire me:
No Files Added