Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The Company Game
What do you do?
We are currently creating an online game where users start as trainee in a virtual company. The goal of each user is to get promoted and reach better positions. For each position we need a character.
We need illustrations for the following 8 positions:
3. Junior Consultant
4. Senior Consultant
5. Junior Manager
6. Senior Manager
How many pages of illustration do you need?
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
At least 1024x768 pixels. Better would be any vector gaphic format which allows us to resize it for our particulat needs.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
Young professionals and students close to their graduation.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your lillustration?
1. Which position they currently have
2. That any better position is more attractive
3. The hierarchical position they have in the virtual company.
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
Stickmen, please check our current pictures.
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
Any color beside black and white.
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
leaflet and website
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Please check the pictures attached to see what we are currently using and how the images should look like. At least a little bit.
No Files Added