Who are you?
I'm organizing the n=1 conference in Amsterdam. n=1 is about personalisation, mass customization and co-creation (and, indeed, crowdsourcing). I'm now working on a flyer to invite speakers.
What do you need?
On our flyer and (later) website we would like blue ballpoint doodles on grid-paper. We need an individual doodle for each of the following items :
- t-shirt with print
- personalized table (with print on tabletop)
- shopping cart
- fantasy car
- (personalized) doll
- cup of coffee
- beer or wine bottle
- pair of shoes (high heels or sunny slipper) with add-on flowers or butterflies
- book with cover 'My book'
- fantasy bicycle
- an 'experience' (flight, game, learning, service, ..., something with movement, a person moving)
- a website homepage (something random with 'New' and a big 'Go' button)
- a fantasy ring
Any additional ideas are highly appreciated.
Doodles should express that someone is sketching a new product and/or a personalized product or service/experience.
Who Is Your Audience?
Creative industry folks like you and me.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
All doodles listed.
Doodles should be plain blue ballpoint drawings, with slightly coarse lines and line patterns for solids. No ink or fine-liner.
Each individual doodle should fit in a space of about 1-2 inch (2.5 - 5 cm).
Doodles should be drawn as if (or for real) on grid paper with a typical 0.5 cm grid. If your image is really on grid, please make the grid a layer, as we have our own grid.
No Files Added