Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Kathrin Schnelle Management Consulting
What do you do?
We are a small consulting company, just having started, and we give advice to management professionals in corporates and SME regarding concepts for re-organising/ re-structuring their business, concepts for communication and change management. Moreover, project management office, and project steering for implementing certain measures are in scope too.
How many pages of illustration do you need?
1. step: pls. draw a nautical Captain; 2. step: the winner will apply his design on about 10 illustrations (all with nautical background)
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
Yes, have a look at the attached ppt-draft, page 2!
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your illustration
- (top/ middle) management professionals
- corporates as well as small and medium size enterprises
- industries: banking, assurance, automotive, telecommunication, publishing, etc.
- countries: MAINLY Germany, but also European neighbours like the Netherlands, Tchech Republic, Scandinavia, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg
- We are based in Hamburg, the 2nd largest City in Germany. There might be at least 50% of our key clients. Hamburg is located on the sea, having the 2nd largest port in Europe.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
- to describe the business environment by a nautical one (the Captain as the head of a company, segment, department etc.)
- simplicity but goal-oriented
- focus on the main topics for the client
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
Since it should look very sophisticated, variety of colours shall be reduced: darkblue, a little grey and/ or red and white filling
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
any others than above mentioned
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
sophisticated, simple, appealing, modern-style, kind of abstract but still recognizable as what it is
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
print (see attached ppt-draft, e.g. page 2) and website
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Since the new logo comes with 3 dots we might imagine having a red dot integrated in each drawing.
No Files Added