Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We provide eDiscovery services to law firms/legal departments. Our audience is comprised of attorneys, litigation support, paralegals, and industry thought leaders/professionals.
How illustration will be used
It will be used in a monthly Social Media LinkedIn campaign of "Ediscovery is like ______", in which the graphic will depict the monthly saying.
A single comic block/editorial style
Colors to Explore
I need the illustration to depict the phrase "'eDiscovery I like...a new years resolution' Because we all start off with these grand plans to carry out. However, as the year goes on things change and obstactes come up, so in order to stick to you goals you need to be agile and determined."
Top 3 Things
1. Witty 2. Professional 3. Intrigued
The goal of this project is for the image to depict the phrase and add a visualization to it, that can attract engagement. I enjoy the style of Calvin and Hobbes and the industry humor/wit of Case and Point (Both files attached)