Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Hi crowdSPRING designers!
We're Train Signal, one of the leading providers of IT/computer training software.
We have demos of our videos on our website. They are played via a silverlight media player that can have a lead image that displays prior to the user hitting play on the demo.
We want you to design this image. Make it so our user can't help but want to click on it (not in that annoying click here way, but in the compelling "Wow this is important and helpful" way.)
Here are some elements we'd like in the image:
- JPEG and PSD files 800x600
- Train Signal logo and standard branding - see attached zip file
- Large font with title of course - Use "Windows Server 2008 - Active Directory"
- Medium text Click Anywhere To Start or some other call to action to start the demo
- Small text and Picture of the full screen button Press For Full Screen - example of demo can be found at http://videos.trainsignal.com/windows-se...
If you have any questions or need anything feel free to contact me.
No Files Added