Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a contempory wedding company retailing cards, favors etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for 6 seamless patterns for use in wedding cards and personalised favors such as mint tins, chocolate bar wrappers, labels for boxes etc.
The patterns need to be contemporary, clean and appealing to a wide range. Patterns such as polka dots, stripes, floral, love birds, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience/customers are young couples with contemporary wedding styles and ideas.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like clean, contemporary, elegantly colored patterns that include:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
6 Seamless Patterns in pdf format.
No Files Added