Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This project is to do conceptual/high-level design and art direction for a new Fashion-oriented Flash Game.
The game is like "dress-up dolls", but for grown-ups. See functional sketches attached.
- Vector art style.
- Style keywords: realistic but playful. Western - not Manga.
- Target group: 15-35, male and female. Not kids.
- Even though the functional sketches may look finished, artistic input is required also on a conceptual level. Feel free to rearrange/change/augment the user interface, just as long as the overall functionality remains.
- Icons preferred over text buttons, if the icons make sense.
- Design for 1024x768 screens.
- Delivery: Flash CS3 source files, with illustrations arranged logically in layers. Two screens: Dress-up, Gallery. Plus Clothing Item pop-up.
User Interface Items (that should be included in design):
- Two screens: Dress-up, Gallery. Plus Clothing Item pop-up.
- Mode Switch: Dress-up and Gallery.
- Category Selector (clothing items and outfits, depending on mode).
- Clothes browser (Dress-up).
- Outfit browser (Gallery).
- Dress-up mannequins: Male and Female. Simplistic/generic.
- Clothes: Pants and Shirt for Male mannequin, T-shirt and Skirt for Female mannequin.
- Tooltip box (hints on mouse-over).
- Dialog box (clothing info popup).
- Color picker.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target group: 15-35, male and female. Not kids.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Style keywords: realistic but playful. Western - not Manga.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Two screens: Dress-up, Gallery.
Plus Clothing Item pop-up.
No Files Added