HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This project is to do conceptual/high-level design and art direction for a new Fashion-oriented Flash Game.
The game is like "dress-up dolls", but for grown-ups. See functional sketches attached.
- Vector art style.
- Style keywords: realistic but playful. Western - not Manga.
- Target group: 15-35, male and female. Not kids.
- Even though the functional sketches may look finished, artistic input is required also on a conceptual level. Feel free to rearrange/change/augment the user interface, just as long as the overall functionality remains.
- Icons preferred over text buttons, if the icons make sense.
- Design for 1024x768 screens.
- Delivery: Flash CS3 source files, with illustrations arranged logically in layers. Two screens: Dress-up, Gallery. Plus Clothing Item pop-up.
User Interface Items (that should be included in design):
- Two screens: Dress-up, Gallery. Plus Clothing Item pop-up.
- Mode Switch: Dress-up and Gallery.
- Category Selector (clothing items and outfits, depending on mode).
- Clothes browser (Dress-up).
- Outfit browser (Gallery).
- Dress-up mannequins: Male and Female. Simplistic/generic.
- Clothes: Pants and Shirt for Male mannequin, T-shirt and Skirt for Female mannequin.
- Tooltip box (hints on mouse-over).
- Dialog box (clothing info popup).
- Color picker.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target group: 15-35, male and female. Not kids.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Style keywords: realistic but playful. Western - not Manga.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Two screens: Dress-up, Gallery.
Plus Clothing Item pop-up.
No Files Added