Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About the product: www.operamini.com
The most popular mobile phone browser in the world.
Opera Mini enables you to take your full Web experience to your phone. Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, get your e-mail on the go, do your online banking. There are no limits Opera Mini is the quick, easy and secure way to get any Web page you want.
About Opera Software ASA, www.opera.com
Opera Software ASA has redefined Web browsing for PCs, mobile phones and other networked devices. Opera's cross-platform Web browser technology is renowned for its performance, standards compliance and small size, while giving users a faster, safer and more dynamic online experience.
- 5 "episodes" of the comic strip (4-8 scenes per episode)
- individual illustrations of al characters
- 1 version with the text in English and one version where we can insert translated text
- 15-35 people that use social networks world wide
- youth in general from countries with low PC penetration, specially Russia, India, Indonesia, China.
We are flexible with the style of the comic and the type of characters (people, animated objects or fantasy)
Some stuff we did in the past for general reference (note that we are looking for new ideas):
For support you can use:
We need to have close ups of the browser with real websites being showed.
We cannot have specific branded phones in the comic strip (like Nokia, Motorolla etc) we need to use a generic mobile phone drawing.
No Files Added