Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I'm a children's entertainer and have been doing frisbee shows (spinningbees.com) for 14 years. Plenty of video on youtube and photos on facebook, picasa.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A character that is based on me and is fun. I envision t-shirts/posters/hats/mugs/frisbees etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
My market is parents and teachers and camp directors. And the young people they are responsible for.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
art that can be embroidered as well as printed
No Files Added