Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We turn your business stories into results. Business stories are messages you share verbally, in print, in email, and online. Your answer to What Do You Do? (Elevator Speech), presentations, brochures, proposals, position papers, and website are all examples. We develop and implement high impact business storytelling and strategic messaging programs. These programs help you achieve the communication and marketing results you want. Charles Schwab, CDC, and the American Diabetes Association have trusted us to help tell their stories.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to create business cartoons to be used in our blog, powerpoint presentations, newsletters, and thank you cards. We week the same creative approach to cartoons viewed in magazines such as The New Yorker, Newsweek, and Time Magazine.
Seeking two cartoons. In the attached PDF are examples on slides 2 through 5 (marked) and the two ideas that we need turned into professional cartoons.
Business Cartoon #1
- see slide #6
- little girl asking Santa Claus, "what do you do?"
- see PDF for very basic rough draft
Business Cartoon #2
- see slide #7
- Working Caption: UghOoga la glo la? (SoWhat do you do?)
- Background: Several cave people around a campfire
- Foreground: as in rough concept in the PDF, show two caveman or two cavewomen (keep genders the same) networking
- The two cavepeople should be exchanging rocks (as business cards). Keep the rocks big enough so that the reader can tell they are rocks and not too big overall that it doesnt make sense that they are carrying huge rocks
- On rocks, put some crude stick drawings
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- provide in Adobe Illustrator (we use CS4). send in .ai format
- black and white or easily convertible to b&w and cartoon looks good in b&w
- backgrounds should not be heavily shaded (see examples in PDF)
No Files Added