Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
APAC is a performing arts academy in the North Western Suburbs of Sydney Australia. The end of year concert is an opportunity for all the students to showcase their dance, singing and acting capabilities on stage and through multi media presentations.
The concert is called "In da House"
The concert and supporting acts are all based around the simple idea that there is a "house full of kids having fun - and there are no parents to stop the fun". It's kind of a 'Hotel California' situation where ALL the kids are trying to get in, and none of the kids ever want to leave.
The various concert acts take place in the different rooms of the house, and outside the house where the kids try a range of desperate ploys in an attempt to get in.
A concept drawing has been already be drawn by one of the students but is not suitable for the print mediums the drawing will be used on. It has been attached as an example of the scale required, the aspect of the house and as an understanding of who the target market is.
The illustration must be set outside the house. Inside the house, we illustration should allude to lots of partying, music and dancing, but we dont need to literally show the shenanigans going on inside [I would suggest silhouettes, musical notes and feeling that the house is bulging with fun].
Outside the house, there are a bunch of kids all trying to get in. Here are a list of scenarios that could be played out:
- TV Journalist/Reporters in front of cameras
- Kids dressed up in Halloween costumes
- Cat Burglars (dressed in black)
- Christmas Carrollers
- Girl Guides
- One kid trying to get in via a ladder
- One kid with a cardboard box and a witches hat on their head
- Other kids desperate to get in...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- 1 x Black and White Illustration supplied in Illustrator format (CS2 or above).
- Completely vector - no rasterised elements (needs to scale to A1)
- Portrait Aspect
- Illustrations of kids should be separate layers for easy move/removal during final design process
- Hand drawn type treatment (where possible) also on a separate layer
Final product will be printed on:
- and other miscellaneous internal marketing
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primary Audience: The students and their friends - kids are aged between 4 and 18 (mostly girls)
Secondary Audience: Parents, Teachers and potential students/parents.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Serious B&W Line Art:
or something unique and sytlistic!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The visual style needs to invoke energy, enthusiasm and fun.
The illustration style should not be dark, scary, sarcastic or witty.
This is straight-up honest to goodness fun.
Please reference the attached photo and concept illustration - the actual house has been used in various filmed pieces so a generic house will not do.
House needs to be pumping
Lots of fun
Use the various scenarios of kids attempting to get in
No Files Added