Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
I am an author
How many pages of illustration do you need?
single illustration of each grandma (past generation + today's hip grandma)
What do you need illustrated?
1. old fashioned grandma with white hair in hairnet, apron and orthopedic shoes
2. hip grandma of today, tennis outfit, tenis bracelet, young looking, pretty
Does your illustration need to be a particular size?
these illustrations will be used for the cover of my book and maybe in certain chapters
What is your industry?
book is comical and compares the two generations of grandmothers; grandmothers today do not want to be called Grandma, they pick all sorts of names.
Describe the target audience for your illustration
my book will be in gift shops, etc for the new grandmother who wants to keep her young identity and not be called Granny or Grandma.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your illustration?
Style and Concept
What lillustration styles do you like?
whatever strikes me as being the right illustration for my book; I am open to whatever artist feels is right
What colors do you want to see in your illustration?
up to the artist
What colors do you NOT want to see in your illustration?
What adjectives should best describe your illustration?
Where will you use the illustration (print, website, etc.)?
A book tht I am writing
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
no I don't
No Files Added