Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Good day Creatives!
Here are the details:
1) My company is a brand-new startup using online retailing as first step with plans to expand to retail stores.
Company name: My Green Bag
Company slogan: Freeing our Earth, 1 bag at a time
Business soul/essense: Freedom
2) Product is eco-friendly bag with stylish design that evokes a sense of 'freedom' (will post more project for designs at later part with different themes, styles and concepts).
3) I'm a 32yr old guy who wants to play his part to save the environment and at the same time be financially-rewarded in doing so. My vision: everyone on the streets trotting my green bags
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The 2 social statements (separately on different bags) are:
1) Green Freedom Movement
2) I use this bag to make a green statement
They will be printed on eco-friendly bags made of non-woven fabric and canvas materials.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) 17 to 37yr-old single, working ladies
2) Socially and environmentally consicous
3) Embrace 'freedom' spirit
4) Impulsive buyers with comfortable spending power
5) Trendsetters and expressive in what they wear and carry
What I want my customers to think about my business, brand or product:
1) Liberate their 'freedom' soul and makes them feel good
2) As a source for them to play their part for the environment
3) Enable them to be themselves and to express themselves as an individual
4) As their trusted, caring and reliable companion
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1) Brings out the 'freedom' spirit
2) The feeling/impact that the particular statement brings out, for example:
"Green Freedom Movement" brings out the 'rebellious' and 'strong' feeling, whereas "I use this
bag to make a green statement" brings out the 'confident' and 'individualistic' nature. But
ultimately, the freedom spirit can't be overshadow and must be stronger.
3) Clean / Uncluttered
4) Some little designs or patterns can be added but must 'flow' nicely with the statements, not
looking out of place (overall look must be clean).
1) Not more than 2 colors.
2) Must have green color (at least for the 'green' wording).
3) Clean, fresh and brings out the 'freedom' spirit
1) Open to all interpretations but must truly reflects the feelings/expressions that the statements
2) Brings out the 'freedom' spirit
No Files Added