Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Illustration project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Illustration?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
An IT consultancy.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need to have 15 graphics designed for a proposal. These graphics already have conceptual sketches (PDF of scanned drawings). All you need to do is pretty them up in a consistent style and be able to do 2 minor revisions on each graphic as needed. The graphics I provide are only meant to convey information - adding your own style is important!
I will award this to the person who best recreates the attached example diagram. I'll also need to see your portfolio.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Buttoned up & corporate. A potential customer. Need to describe concepts to them in graphic format, so understanding is most important followed by aesthetic style.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Anything by XPLANE - http://www.xplane.com/portfolio/work/lan...
Conveying the information clearly is most important, but style is a close second.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
1. Recreate our sketches as provided and improve the aesthetics. 2. Potential for 2 revisions on each of these graphics. 3. To see you recreate the example diagram (attached) and examples of graphic illustrations from your portfolio before award.
No Files Added