Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
We offer a mileage tracking app that helps drivers track their business trips and claim their mileage expenses with their employers.
Our main target audience is people who drive on business.
You can find more information on our website (not yet launched): https://dev.viewdemo.co/wp/autotrip/
The mobile app hasn't been released yet.
How icon/button/widget will be used
Basically, we want to replace the icons that you see on the website that I linked above.
At the moment, they look outdated, they don't stand out and we would like to have icons that represent better Autotrip and what the app does.
Colors to Explore
We would like to update the following icons: (you don't need to spend any time coming up with a new concept, you can just re-do/ update the icons with new styling... unless you have a better idea, of course, feel free to present a different icon if that's the case):
1. https://dev.viewdemo.co/wp/autotrip/autotrip-business/ : the 3 icons that you see in the 'A bulletproof solution for managing your company mileage' section (the car, the document and the lock)
2. https://dev.viewdemo.co/wp/autotrip/: the 5 icons that you see 'The mileage app you won’t be able to live without' section (the arrow, the taxman, the eye with the magnifier, the shredder and the Big Ben)
3. https://dev.viewdemo.co/wp/autotrip/pricing: the 3 icons that you see in the pricing table (the phone, the tracking device, and the laptop with the tracker and the phone)
4. https://dev.viewdemo.co/wp/autotrip/: the 3 icons that you see right below the header (the map, the odometer, and the claims submitted icon)
5. A generic error icon/illustration we could use on both the website and mobile app, possibly something humorous and friendly.
We understand that it might not be possible for you to update all of these icons within the project scope, but feel free to update as many as you can, following the order shown here. (1) being the icons of highest priority, and 4) of the lowest priority).
Top 3 Things
1) New, fresh, modern, techy: we are a new solution that addresses an old issue, and we use technology to fix a process which should have been automated a long time ago.
2) Movement, fast, quick: our mileage tracking app is used on the go, while people drive, so we want for our icon set to remind people of movement, even speed perhaps. Ideally, we don't want them to be motionless.
3) Connectivity, Tracking: we use the GPS capabilities of tracking devices and smartphones in order to track our users' trips. Which is why it's important to show that side of connecting "things", that we're an effective and reliable tracking solution, etc. (which is we tried to do with the icons in the pricing table, but succeeded partially only)
Please see the files attached. The screenshot 'an example of what it could be' shows how we want to improve the icons, and the 'icon set reference' is a good example of how a cool icon set would look like for us.
So, basically, let's add:
- more colour. Apart from using green and blue, feel free to use up to 2 other colours (can be orange, yellow, etc. - whatever works in your view).
- depth. At the moment, the icons are quite dull.
and update the overall styling according to the examples shown below.
For the fonts, please use Gilroy Bold (or Extra Bold) or Muli regular, as those are the font families that we're using on our website and across our marketing materials.
Regarding colours, please use the green and the blue that you see on the website, but feel free to add more colours as we said above.