LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Nascent Blue is an early-stage start up architecture services company focused on analysis and architecture modeling tools, methods, and automation technologies that help clients increase the profitability and cost competitiveness of their business.
- Tools and Methods which dramatically simplify and reduce the effort of specifying high quality software solutions to business needs and then allow those solutions to be easily developed and maintained.
- Reference Architectures which provide highly reusable, robust solutions for various system platforms. These incorporate best practices, standards, and sound architectural principles.
- Software Automation Tools that eliminate risky, low-value-add coding effort while insulating clients from complex, rapidly changing technologies.
- Outsourced IT Services so clients can focus on the needs and opportunities of their Business; especially when combined with our other offerings. We help clients to think, plan, and operate IT in a way that is strategically aligned with their Business.
You can find our current web site at www.nascentblue.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a set of 5 Product Icons for our renamed and repositioned product suite enumerated below. These icons will be used for marketing and sales purposes on our web site, in presentations, and in print collateral.
Our tools are based on industry standards and have been designed to eliminate redundant information entry and storage across the SDLC tool suite. The tools for which we need the icons are:
1) Screen Modeler lets you mockup and model your UI in a platform-independent manner, yet can be used to automatically generate the GUI architecture for a system.
2) Requirements Modeler lets you model your requirements in a way that directly integrates with your UI and solution models.
3) Solution Modeler greatly simplifies and reduces the effort of specifying high quality software solutions that can easily be developed and maintained.
4) Blueprints provide highly reusable, robust software reference architectures for various software platforms that adhere to architectural best practices.
5) CodePress mass produces consistently high quality code from models that are uniformly compliant with the target Blueprints.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Generally speaking, our audience consists of various Enterprise IT roles:
- Business/system analysts use Screen Modeler to support requirements elicitation by providing an easy yet powerful way to visualize requirements as a Screen Model.
- Modelers use Solution Modeler in conjunction with a UML editor to specify a logical Solution Model that meets user requirements. Modelers then bind the Screen Model by specifying how the Screen interacts with the Solution Model . Binding ensures consistency and traceability between the Screen Model and the Analysis Model .
- The technical designer selects a reference architecture (Blueprints) from our architecture library. These platform and framework specific architectures are based on proven architecture principles and best practices. In addition, they are immediately usable or can be readily customized to incorporate corporate standards, practices, or frameworks prescribed by your architecture team.
- The technical designer uses the CodePress to generate Code & Unit Tests from the Screen Model, Solution Model, and Blueprint. As much as 70-95% of the total code volume is generated. The remaining code, comprised of proprietary business logic, is completed by developers.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We're pretty much open.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The design(s) must work with our current logo and colors found at www.nascentblue.com
No Files Added