Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a great looking site - now we need you to help us make every page unique.
- Check out our private beta on: http://privatebeta.luuux.com/
- Register here: http://privatebeta.luuux.com/user/regist...
- Using this invitation code to register: 0297469774
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need you to create 8 unique heading for our site. 5 for each universe: Fashion, Gadgets, Interior Design, Sport & Fitness, Health & Beauty. One for our charity section, one for our shop and one for our My page.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Global, diverse, young, hip, edgy, design conscious ... You!
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Check out http://privatebeta.luuux.com/fashion to see our current Fashion header. We like it because it is vibrant and adds lots of personality to the site.
Also do see www.luuux.com for another sample.
But please do add your personal touch and style! And make sure that each header reflect a unique topic and audience.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Please do make your proposals in the following dimensions - 475 pixels wide * 142 pixels high
No Files Added