LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are Flux. fluxcorp.com and jobscheduler.com. We make the Flux Job Scheduler. We are developing an entirely new version of our product's web application. Our product is an enterprise job scheduler targeted at financial and other mission-critical organizations. We are *very* hands-on when it comes to developing our software, and we take the same approach to graphic design. Although we're not talented enough to do the graphic design ourselves, we're smart enough to know what we need and to know what looks good and what doesn't.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need two 18x18 icons. They will be in our web application and be placed in the same location as these three attached icons:
1) play.png -- Like the 'play' button on a VCR.
2) pause.png -- Like the 'pause' button on a VCR.
3) x.png -- An 'x' meaning that something is not available.
In the same style as these three icons, we need two more icons. The attached icons have a gradient on them. Although we don't have the PSD file for them, you can zoom in on the attached images and see the gradient and the colors. It does not look like a simple gradient (top color and bottom color). Instead, it looks like there is a gradient from all edges. There is also a white shadow behind the icons too.
I have also attached two other screenshots from our application to show you the style of our icons. We need all our icons to be in the same style:
1) flux-dialog.png: In this dialog, you can see the play, pause, and x icons in the buttons. These icons are also used at the top of the dialog next to the 'Status' label. The two new icons will, at times, replace the 'play' icon next to the Status label.
2) flux-other-icons.png: This screenshot shows other icons in our application, so that you can see the style of our icons.
3) Mockups of our web application are at http://jobscheduler.com
We need two icons:
a) First icon represents something that is 'busy' and 'doing work'.
b) Second icon represents something that is 'free' and is 'available for work'.
We would like you to come up with an idea, but please bear in mind that we may not like it and may ask you to try again. :-) We do not mind paying for you to come up with an idea. We just need two great icons! :)
When the work is finished, we will need the PNG and PSD files.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Professional users of our enterprise job scheduler, which is targeted at financial and other mission-critical organizations.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
See attached images and http://jobscheduler.com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Two great 18x18 icons that match the style of the attached icons.
No Files Added