Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Traffic Geyser is a Web-based service for businesses and entrepreneurs who need leads and customers.
We have a certification course for a top tier of members that teaches them two things: 1) how to be a Traffic Geyser business consultant and help new members learn the system or other members develop their campaigns, and 2) how to be a Traffic Geyser video producer
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need two "seals" or icons for both print purposes and Web. One is Traffic Geyser Certified Consultant and the other is Traffic Geyser Certified Producer
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our members, small businesses and entrepreneurs
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Not married to much but probably should use the traffic light concept for consistency
No Files Added