LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This is for a yet to be named startup software company.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
No HTML is needed, just the design.
Honestly, I haven't seen anything I've liked too much on forums. They generally are drab, boring and hard to follow. The layout must be simple, bold, unique, modern, commercial and very clean (not cluttered).
- The color scheme isn't as important as the layout. Since this will be used on different sites the color scheme should be easily changed as needed. But there should be a few default primary color schemes that display nicely. (this will be controlled in the CSS, but is outside of this project).
- The icons and buttons should be able to be filtered for different colors as needed. There are examples of the icons currently being used in the attached images. However, these are stock or free icons and generally don't all fit well together. The icons need to look like a set.
- The tab design must be clearly defined when they are selected, and should fit nicely with the button design.
- The individual posts should be distinguished from each other, and the info (layout, post number, icons, date, etc) clear to read.
Attached are two files:
1. The basic layout of the software with the post tab highlighted.
2. An example of the type of icons that are being used.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The product will be marketed towards ecommerce sites initially, but will expand and be used on all sites where communication is required between customers and the staff.
It is important that the design is universal. For example you wouldn't use a $ for money since this isn't applicable to all countries.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
More than anything it shouldn't look like a stock images. I really want something easily distinguishable. It should be easy to tell what forum software you are using simply by the design and layout.
No Files Added