What do you do?
We make cool and useful iOS apps.
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons or buttons?
The illustration must be contained in a circle 150 pixels in diameter. Hollow elements are OK within the circle, but the illustration needs to fill out the outer edges of the circle completely.
How many different icons and/or buttons do you need designed?
What is your industry?
iOS app development
Describe the target audience for your icon or button design
Players of the iPad game that we're developing.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon or button design?
The space station is the player in this game. It should have a sci-fi look.
Style and Concept
What icon or button design styles do you like?
Futuristic sci-fi appearance is a must.
What colors do you want to see in your icon or button design?
Metallic colors for the base and bright colors for any markings. The background must be transparent.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon or button design?
No colors to avoid.
What adjectives should best describe your icon or button design?
What content must be included in the icon or button design?
Space station illustration
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
Perspective: the viewer is looking straight down at the top of the space station. The space station will rotate about its center.
Optional lower layer: Additional parts of the space station may appear below the 150px circle. They may extend outside of the circle. Your submission can include both the top layer and lower layer in the same image. The winner will be asked to split them into two images.
Optional animation: Simple animation will be favorably considered -- this can be twinkling of lights in windows, the pulsing of a power source, etc. Please supply all frames in one image if you will be animating.
Space station details:
1) No solar panels: the space station is powered by an internal fusion generator.
2) No visible weapons systems: these will be added on by the player as modules.
3) No doors for a shuttle bay or docking: these are added on by the player as modules.
4) Communication equipments (antennae, satellite dishes, etc): allowed but not required.
5) Windows: allowed but not required.
6) Thrusters: allowed but not required.
7) Size: the space station is physically large (think Deep Space Nine, not Skylab).
No Files Added