Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Hi Everyone! Thanks for checking out our contest!
We have developed a simple, but awesome group chatting app/social media app (IOS), and we desperately need a SIMPLE & RECOGNIZABLE icon.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your icon design
Our target audience includes 15 - 30 year old, male & female.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon design?
1.) We are looking for an extremely simple app icon that portrays being in a group or community
2.) Something simple, but iconic that could also be our company logo.
3.) Let's try to not have chat bubbles or chat icons incorporated into the design.
Style and Details
How many different icons do you need designed?
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons?
What icon design styles do you like?
A link is attached to this Contest Brief containing the icon designs we really liked.
What colors do you want to see in your icon design?
IMPORTANT: The background color of the icon need to be HEX #03c9a9
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon design?
There are no specific colors that we do not want in our designs, however, remember, we are looking for a SIMPLE, ionic, and fun icon.
What adjectives should best describe your icon design?
1.) Fun & Hip
2.) Insanely Simple
3.) Incredibly Recognizable
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
Here are some important reminders:
- We really like designs containing animals (Like Jelly, Twitter, Snapchat, or YikYak)
- Again, the icon should be fun, simple, and recognizable!
- Remember, we have attached a PDF document containing design examples that we totally like.
- IMPORTANT: Remember, let's try to not have chat bubbles or chat icons incorporated into the design.
- Finally, remember to be creative (design should be hip, cool, and simple - look at the attached designs for inspiration)
No Files Added