Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a mobile app development company.
We build smartphone tools to address needs and solve problems for mobile users.
We strive for creative, unique designs that stand out from the mundane. Participants will be favored for future projects.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
3 Icons, one for each of these foods:
- Fresh Vegetables & Herbs --
- Tomatoes (all varieties)--
- Peppers (all). Icons should be free of text.
The word *bite* is part of the app name, so consider a "missing bite" theme ... NOT mandatory.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Cooks of any kind; people learning-to or aspire-to cook. Reading cook books / following recipes for the first time.
Moms, Dads, interested in healthy, FRESH, natural, nutritional ingredients.
Fine Diners, Gourmets and aspiring gourmets / wine enthusiasts, ethnic food fans.
Readers of healthy lifestyle publications.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Comic book illustrators with bold outlines.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
3 icons that work well together, though each needs to stand alone.
Creative use of the minimal space allowed by phone icon size
No Files Added