Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Benevity is a micro-donation platform that allows companies to embed charitable giving opportunities inside of e-commerce stores and loyalty programs.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This icon will be attached to products in e-commerce stores and needs to suggest that the particular product carries with it a charitable contribution to the charity of the customers choosing. As such, this icon need to be generic and suggest charitable giving of all kinds and not reflect any individual charity.
- Size: the icon will need to scale down as small as 22x22 and still impart the "choice of charity" concept.
- Format: Photoshop or Illustrator
- Requirements: the background needs to be transparent to support multiple store designs, prefer designs that don't use words to impart the meaning, the icon should not reflect our brand and logo
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target for this icon is e-commerce store shoppers. We'd like them to be able to immediately recognize what products have a charitable contribution attached to them. We'd also like them to understand that they get to choose the charity that the donation goes to.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
This design challenge is significant enough without us adding meaningless adjectives like "modern and clean".
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The icon cannot represent an existing charity. No GIF animations please.
No Files Added