LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Arrr! Do you have the pirate Im looking for?
Im planning to launch a "treasure hunt" series on both web and print. The idea for the page is to sell cool and well written treasure hunts that can be either shipped by mail or downloaded electronically. The treasure hunts are short and fun stories that can be used directly as a fun treasure hunt at your kids birthday.
The design should be cartoonish and fun. Also imagine that the pirate and the other gadgets could be used in a cartoon. Preferably as 3D animation or a 2D Disney/Warner Bros production.
Make sure the pirate is unique - Dont copy anything existing, and make it stand out in the crowd of pirates :-)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A series of pirate/treasure hunt images to be used in a book and a web site.
The list should at least include the following images - all with white or transparent background.
1) The pirate: Short guy with a pirate hat, eye patch, a wooden leg, red beard and a treasure map. Make him crazy and fun for kids.
2) Treasure chest with lots of gold, gems, swords etc.
3) An "X" that marks the treasure.
4) A small treasure map (folded and unfolded, like a pergament)small
5) A pirate ship
6) A sabre (Pirate sword)
7) A large treasure map (A4) but without any inscriptions and writing. Like a large pergament paper.
8) A set of footprints
9) A Palm tree with coconuts
10) A pirate-ish frame that can be used on a book page.
11) The pirate flag. Make it a traditional flag, but ideally with a new twist to it. Make it merge with your other pictures.
(the idea here is to be able to print the footprints, treasure chest etc and glue it on the big map)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Parents buying a treasure hunt book to be used in their kids birthday party. So - indirectly we have two target audiences.
1) The parents that will be the first ones exposed for this site and...
2) The kids that will experience the graphics and the treasure hunt at their birthdays.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Anything from iconfinder.net, but most importantly - Let your outlaw mind roll freely. Create something new, colorful and fun for both children and parents. Dont make it look like a baby - Think about cartoons that are hugely successfull, like spunge bob square pants (not that hes a pirate, but still) or the Warner Brothers pirate. A cool and fun character for both kids and grown ups.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The most important thing is to create the images in high resolutions, so that it is possible to enlarge them quite a bit, use them on print etc. Other than that, nothing really - feel free to create your perfect pirate.
No Files Added