LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
LiveIntent is a young company providing algorithmic recommendations of the best people to follow on Twitter. We have created a small expandable window that publishers can put on their websites for free. When the window opens, it displays the feeds of the publisher, an advertiser placement and additional choices generated by our algorithms based on the site context and visitor's social graph.
Go to Klout.com and you can see the button in action there (on the upper left of the page).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like several new design versions of our expandable window to test. Designs that we like will be tested live on our partners' sites.
Any appropriate design must have several elements:
- It must feature the LiveIntent logo prominently
- It must allow users to follow multiple Twitter personalities at once
- It must allow users to select Twitter personalities that they do not want to follow and remove them from the list (NOTE: all designs must be opt-out. In other words, we are only looking for designs where users remove Twitter personalities that they don't want to follow rather than add Twitter personalities that they do want to follow.)
- The design cannot have checkboxes. (We understand that this is annoying but due to specifics around our publishers and product requirements, we cannot use checkboxes.)
- Ideally, the window will also convey that the recommendations are dynamic and will change after you connect with the current list.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are anybody with a Twitter account who is navigating the internet. Our hope is that our button will appear on sites ranging from small blogs to CNN.com.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Twitter.com/widgets, Google friend connect widget, addthis. As far as our designs, our most recent one (and favorite) is attached.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our logo and company name as well as some description of the action to be taken--following the listed personalities on Twitter. Also, the Twitter picture of the user (size doesn't matter) and the Twitter bio of the user.
No Files Added