Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Money Management for individual stock market investors
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your icon design
Semi-sophisticated stock market individual investors. Investors that want to monitor their portfolio for risk and reward risk.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon design?
- Money management in investing is crucial
- Reward / Risk ration is key to money management
- Risk in stock market investing is greatly minimized with proper money management
Style and Details
How many different icons do you need designed?
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons?
yes, this is for iPhone 57 x 57, 114 x 114, 512 x 512 and optionally 1024 x 1024
What icon design styles do you like?
iPhone icon in 3D with corporate look and feel
What colors do you want to see in your icon design?
Light gray background, with dark blue chart. At front 2 piles of gold cons. 2 coins on left to have engraving saying "RISK" and 4 coins on the right side with engraved "REWARD".
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon design?
What adjectives should best describe your icon design?
Reward, Risk, Money Management
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
I am attaching an example image. I would like very similar design. I need background to hint Wall Street. Chart showing profits going up in blue not red. 2 pile of coins symbolizing reward to risk where reward is 2 or 3 to 1 of risk.
No Files Added