We provide the TextMe for Business service (http://textmeforbusiness.com), which is used for DIY text message marketing. There application offers a half dozen pre-packaged type of SMS applications:
1) Subscription lists (text a keyword, and you're subscribed to a list)
2) Information on demand (text a keyword to receive information
3) Voting (text a keyword to vote)
4) Contests (text a keyword to enter a contest)
5) Trivia (text a keyword to jump into a multiple question trivia)
6) Auctions (bid via text)
7) Surveys (submit open ended responses to questions)
8) Screen chat (text your message to video screen)
We'd like to use icons for each type of application (we call them campaigns), thus reinforcing what type of campaign an user is currently working with.
Longer term we'll need help with lots of web design, so it'd be a great easy first gig to get to know your work.
No Files Added