Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Best Kids Apps is a review blog for parents who want to find the best childrens iPhone applications without slogging through the entire iTunes Store. A lot of app reviews on the web are written by gamers; ours are written by moms.
The iPhone app and smart phone games reviewed on the site tell readers whats hot and whats not so hot about the most popular apps, games and storybooks for kids available
This site is the brainchild of two professional bloggers and iPhone enthusiasts who struggle daily for control of their phones with people who cannot reliably blow their own noses.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo/blog header for the title of our website. It will be used as the blogs header (see http://bestkidsapps.com ) But we would also like to use it for other things ranging from business cards to t-shirts and mousepads. The logo needs to reflect the fun and playful (yet web 2.0) material & functionality on the blog.
Here is the title followed by the tagline:
Best Kids Apps
We play all the iPhone games so you dont have to
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Sophisticated and tech-savvy parents of children ages 0-10.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- We really like the big bold chunky font of #10 Hello There on this page of 2010 Web design trends. We also like the thin, understated tagline beneath it.
- We also like the following designs for their fun nature, and little mascot creatures are good. Note that any creatures would have to work well with the creatures (were using as our subscribe icons) already on our site.
- its definitely not a must, but we like warm colors. Show us something that will pop against our blue links.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. A wide but not tall profile, this is a header more than a logo.
2. A white background.
3. Must fit in the top area of our website, and leave room for our search box.
1. More than two accent colors (preferably black text, with 2 of the following: red, yellow, green, or orange).
2. Boring, corporate, or ornate fonts.
No Files Added