Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
SleepyDog Ltd. (www.sleepydog.net) require artwork for a new mobile phone application called LifeCast.
LifeCast is a versatile blogging application for iPhone and the tagline for LifeCast is
"Your Life. On your iPhone. On the web."
Requirements: High quality artwork that would not look out of place on the iPhone, in the apple iStore or on the Web - influenced by existing SleepyDog characteristics and branding (colour, look & feel etc.).
1. LifeCast icon - size 57x57 - format png
This icon will launch the application on the iPhone. The icon should be flat, have no 3d effects and be square, i.e. no rounded edges.
2. LifeCast icon - size 512x512 - format png
This icon will brand the application the iStore. This icon should be the same design as icon 1 but of better quality, following the same constraints (flat, no rounded edges etc).
Neither icon 1 nor icon 2 should be scaled versions of one another.
3. LifeCast logo - size various (for web) - format PSD
This logo will brand the LifeCast web site and will be used as part of the "featured" applications "page" through the iStore.
Attached files are the current beta icon plus four screenshots. If you wish to provide multiple icons to increase the chances of being "chosen" please do so.
LifeCast blogs are currently posted to http://lifecast.sleepydog.net/
No Files Added