Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Online commerce should be as intuitive & engaging as the latest Nintendo Wii Game. By utilizing the latest RIA software from Adobe, LC eCom has developed three applications to empower and enhance online commerce-based web sites.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have developed an application that allows user to create e-commerce widgets. An example can be viewed here: http://www.lce-com.com/demo/banner/index...
We are looking to choose a few demo widget/banner mock-ups and turn them into working examples.
Please be aware that since they will become .swf's you will need to convey tab layouts or different view graphically.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Retailers and Web Agencies, mom and pop, fortune 100
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
For mock up banners:
- please use a layout of 500 x 250
- please incorporate fictitious company and products
- incorporate product information such as price, etc.
No Files Added