Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Promet is a leading development shop that primarily specializes in open source Drupal technology. Our laser focus gives us an edge in understanding how it works, ways to use it, and what it can do for your business. We do nothing but web app development and open source.
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe the target audience for your icon design
The target audience for our icon would be users of a Chicago public transportation mobile app, so the main demographic would be individuals 18-34 living in or visiting Chicago.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon design?
1. The function of the app (called CTAR) which is that you'll be able to view CTA stops.
2. This app is on the cutting edge of a new technology and very different from other apps out there.
3. You will be able to see CTA stops by holding your camera up to any area. If the icon could convey that view of the world, it would be ideal.
Style and Details
How many different icons do you need designed?
We need the main icon for the App Store, a time related icon, and an icon to depict the arrival of a bus.
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons?
Size requirements for the icons are to be updated.
What icon design styles do you like?
The time related icon and bus arrival icons should be minimalistic and clean.
The app store icon can really go in any style as long as it conveys the purpose of the app (which is CTA tracking)
What colors do you want to see in your icon design?
For the main icon for the App Store, any color is open to use.
For the time related icon, the icon should probably be a black background and white clock. However, we are fairly flexible in regards to new design ideas.
For the icon to depict the arrival of a bus, the design should probably
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon design?
No colors are off limits.
What adjectives should best describe your icon design?
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
Learn more about the app here:
No Files Added