Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The project consists in creating the following set of icons for an application on iphone for personal finance and expenses management.
The application on the server side will "smartly" linkup data (so you may want to have links in the logo for example but we need
to see clearly this is finance/expense/cash application in it too)
Here is the list of required icons/buttons
1) Icon of the application for the springboard, I believe this is 57x57 but please provide in 114x114
2) Icon for menus at the bottom of the screen (there will be 3 icons to start with Dashboard (financial data), expenses, settings/preferences. Each button will have a size of roughly 70x43 but please provide in bigger size so we can test.
The idea is the screen will have space for 5 buttons of same width and max 43 height
3) Icon for refresh button 10x10
4) Icon for PIE chart, Histogram, Line items in 50x50 (dark)
4b) Icon for map and for PIN on a map
5) Large Icon/logo without name but that represent financial application and maybe links between bills, statements and the user, could be in central position or not present at all, be creative! 250x250
6) Icon for Key/Lock open/close 50x50
7) Icon for Paper clip 70x70 can be 35x35
8) Icon for Receipt (of an expense typically) 70x70 can be 35x35
9) Icon for Upload bills/statements 150x150
10) Icon for Download bills/statement 150x150
11) Icon for data processing (like gears for something that shows engine is working) 150x150
12) Icon for savings 150x150
13) Icon for Category series with:
the more the better in 50x50
Note 1: see example of ugly icons we use for test now but feel free to go away from that! We want it "cute", web2.0/iphone style
Note: the application will be ported to other mobile platform later on so additional requirement for design will come.
If you are selected you are very likely to be personnaly invited to the next round for extensive set of icon and design for the
full web site application.
No Files Added