LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a private New York based iPhone application development studio. Our website can be found here: http://enormego.com. We develop lots of apps and we're trying to bring a bit more "flare" to some of our newer apps.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We just launched a new version of our enormously popular FML application, which you can check out here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fml-2-0-e...
We're looking to update it's "sister" app, TWI, with a similar look and feel to the new UI in FML 2. You can check out the current UI for TWI here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twi-texti...
TWI is very similar in functionality to FML, however it does have a unique feature set, and we'd like the new UI to focus on that.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Men and Women ages 15-30
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our own new FML UI: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fml-2-0-e...
Any of Tapbots UIs: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/tapbot...
Yahoo Messenger: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yahoo-mes...
Tweetie 2: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tweetie-2...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We definitely want to maintain all features the current UI offers, which is attached.
As far as new features go:
The app is powered by Facebook, so want want to offer profile integration in the app. FB Profiles should include:
* Basic FB info
* Their FB Wall, with the ability to write on it, if you have permission
* Their friends using the app
* Ability request a friend
* Ability to send the user a message
* See all texts the user has commented on
* See their favorite texts (This may or may not appear, depending on their privacy settings)
* A button to open the profile in the Facebook app, this will display only if the user has the app installed, so the UI needs to account for it not being there as well.
We want to add in an elegant way to make announcements to our users, along with the ability for users to comment on them.
We want to give the user the ability to "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" to/from a comment thread, and they should be able to see their subscription state.
No Files Added