Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Company: We create incredible iPhone Apps, including games and ways to make and share music, that are cutting edge. (Currently under a different name. Soon to be Fried Green Apps.)
iPhone App "Mix Me In":
Soon-to-be-released iPhone App called "Mix Me In" records your vocals and instruments and enables you to mix them with popular songs.
Example, you can sing to a U2 song, then eliminate Bono's vocals and put your own vocal track in its place. Or you can add a different drum track or even different instruments. You can play around a lot with a song's tracks.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need two complementary items for the iPhone App called "Mix Me In":
1) iPhone app icon: 57px by 57px (square), 72ppi, RGB, layered, no transparency, 24 bit PNG or vector-based
2) iPhone app Start Menu: 480px by 320px (vertical), 72ppi, RGB, layered, no transparency, 24 bit PNG or vector-based
The Start Menu should tie into the app icon and provide a general musical theme with two buttons:
If you have any iPhone app, launch it and you'll see the Start Menu.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who love music and purchase iPhone apps. Not only musicians because this simple-to-use app is pretty good just for Karaoke as well. So it's for anyone who likes music from beginners to advanced.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The logo should have a web 2.0 feel. Common characteristics are big, colorful, and simple. It should include the liquid and reflection effect. And it should feel like other iPhone App icons on the iPhone screen.
For icons, look at:
Also, the actual app icons for:
For Start Menus, look at:
The App: Recorder for iPhone
Also, there were many great designs that were developed from our logo project. Many of these could be tweaked slightly and work wonderfully.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Should include musical icon or representation. The start menu should also be simple... a large musical image with two buttons: Record and Mix
No Files Added