Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Check out www.pocketcpr.com for some info about us.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a look for our iPhone application that utilizes our patent protected technology. Create a cool, attractive, and engaging iPhone icon for our application called PocketCPR for iPhone. More info on the app found here: http://www.pocketcpr.com/index_iphone.ht...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Comsumers, medical professional, anyone who wants to know how to do CPR and do it well.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Cool iPhone buttons that make the user just want to check out the app simply from seeing the app icon button.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Something that tells the story of our app in the button. Our app is designed to provide real time rescuer feedback and coaching for CPR chest compressions.
No Files Added