Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a mobile software startup PerBlue. We have a mobile game called Parallel Kingdom. It is available in the iTunes App Store and already has about 70,000 accounts. We are working on a major upgrade of the game and we need new artwork.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This job is to help us find a new style for the game graphics. Weve picked 10 images that represent various elements of the game that we would like you to modernize and vectorized with your own style.
Attached is screenshots of our game, with current artwork, and all current graphics.
Were hoping that with the winner of this small set, we will be able to choose the graphic style for the rest of the game images.
** The winner of this contest has a very good chance at helping us finish the rest of the 100+ game images **
So were counting on your creativity to help us find a distinct style for the game graphics.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Role Playing Gamers, that are playing on mobile devices Many players look at these graphics for hours on end, some other players just play for a few mins. We want them to think our game is attractive, fun and enjoyable. It should feel modern and they are playing a very cool game. The art should excite them about the game. The game play follows through and delivers on the excitement.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like crisp vector art with modern looking gradients.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Wed like the images to have a distinct style. In other words, we would like our graphics to have some character and not just look like generic icons
- As far as detail goes, err on the low side. Great news for you! The game is played on a small screen (iPhone, Android phones) so the images need to look good and clear when scaled down to game size.
- For the updated game graphics, we may want to use slightly larger images than we currently have (maybe 25-50% larger). See the link in the brief for the actual image files that we are revising.
- We want more modern and professional-looking vector graphics instead of the hand-drawn raster look that the game currently has.
- The game is played on top of a Google Map background. You will probably want to use this background to test your images against and make sure they have enough contrast. See the screenshots for an idea of how this looks in the game.
- The same images are used in the game menus with a black background so they need to contrast a reasonable amount with a black background also.
- Its OK to submit some initial entries without doing the entire set of icons. Hopefully this will allow you to show your style and get quick feedback. We will try to be responsive with feedback so you can refine your ideas and eventually expand your style to the entire set.
- For the buildings, please make sure that the perspective and lighting is consistent among them
We understand that our feedback improves the final product so WE WILL TRY TO BE VERY RESPONSIVE AND DESCRIPTIVE WITH OUR FEEDBACK.
Thanks and good luck. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with!
No Files Added