Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Teranode Corporation is an innovator of R&D Intelligence, information integration, and laboratory automation software and services for the Life Sciences and Healthcare markets. Teranode's award-winning tools empower both executives and researchers to make sound decisions with more speed and confidence, and are used worldwide by leading R&D organizations including Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and more.
For more information, visit www.teranode.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Teranode Fuel is an research intelligence application that delivers new insight to Life Science teams. Fuel provides real-time aggregated information across projects and their subjectsincluding both unstructured and structured dataand automatically generates semantic connections between documents, data silos, and subject area information.
We are looking for seven icons that each represent a different type of subject matter that is being tracked in a Teranode Fuel project. Each icon will be used in various views and dashboards throughout Teranode Fuel. Each icon will be shown at 16x16 pixels and 32x32 pixels in GIF format @ 72 dpi.
The icons required are listed below - for each icon, I've linked to examples of what the icon should represent.
1) Gene - looking to represent gene similar to a monorail - here are some examples:
2) Protein - Myoglobin is a good example protein:
3) Antibody - the "Y" shape is important - ignore the labels and arrows on the diagram.
4) RNA - here is are a few examples of single stranded RNA folded into it's secondary structure:
5) Compound - something like one of the following - simple ball and stick:
6) Patient - generic person
7) Dataset View - This is a superset to our existing dataset icon - a dataset view combines multiple datasets into one view. Take a look at our existing DAS16.gif icon in current_icons.jpg.
I've attached a screenshot (screenshot.jpg) that shows where the icons will be appearing in Teranode Fuel (look under Recent Activity) - I've also attached two PDF documents that provide more information on Teranode Fuel. The winner of this contest may qualify for further contract work.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Teranodes award-winning tools empower both executives and researchers to make sound decisions with more speed and confidence, and are used worldwide by leading R&D organizationsPfizer, AstraZeneca, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and more.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The icons must have transparent backgrounds.
The icons must work with our existing icons, which I've attached to the project (current_icons.jpg).
No Files Added