Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Marktplatz UZH ETH
What do you do?
Marktplatz UZH ETH is a website that provides services in an academic environment. Everyone can publish free ads in 9 different categories.
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons or buttons?
Not really, but at about the same size as the current icons on www.marktplatz.uzh.ch
How many different icons and/or buttons do you need designed?
10, one for every category (two for the category jobs): * qualified jobs for graduates * unqualified jobs * apartments/rooms * events * leisure * free/gratis * market * learning groups * electronics * knowledge Please visit www.marktplatz.uzh.ch to see the current icons and the ads which are published in the different categories.
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe the target audience for your icon or button design
Age: students mainly 20-30 but also older alumni
Academic Education, the icons should reflect this
On the one hand many students are looking for a job or an apartment on our website, on the other hand alumni advertise a free position in their enterprises. The icons should therefore appeal to both of them.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon or button design?
* Marktplatz UZH ETH is a reliable website situated in an academic environment
* Even if someone does not speak German, he or she can navigate on the website because the icons are clear enough
Style and Concept
What icon or button design styles do you like?
Icons should be stylish and classy
What colors do you want to see in your icon or button design?
Not too many colours; no flashy colours; all icons should be same style
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon or button design?
Not too many colours; no flashy colours; all icons should be the same style
What adjectives should best describe your icon or button design?
- not too many colours; all icons should be the same style
What content must be included in the icon or button design?
No Files Added