Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hello Creative People! We are 3 friends who are about to create an Internet startup.
Now we are at the stage when we need your help to add creative visual elements to our project!
Our company will distribute reminders, notes, bookmarks and contacts from the Web to mobiles, using a number of different technologies including SMS text.
We plan to provide to customers with a service which includes a line of related products.
Therefore the icons are required to be different from each others, but close enough so that people recognize them as related to the same service/company. We believe that the same icon with different colors will fulfill this requirement, but feel free to come up with new suggestions/arts.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need 4-5 related icons - one for each type of the product!
* easily recognizable
* can be put next to any word/sentence/paragraph on any web-page
* visually simple (example of inspiration: the RSS icon)
* scalable design that can be used in a web browser on computers and mobile phones
* can be used as a favicon on the web page
* needs to look good on mobile devices
* needs to be different to each service.
We have following products that are close to each other:
+ contacts / notes
+ calendar reminders
+ general business information.
As wrote before, we expect 4-5 icons that are really close to each others but still different (colors maybe), so we expect that in each creative submission has already all the 4-5 icons, but NOT as different submissions :)
More detailed description:
We need icons that will be used on websites and mobile versions of websites. Those icons needs to have the same good looking in both Internet and mobile devices. The services that we are going to provide are close to each others, so the icons needs also to be very close looking but with enough distinction(different color scheme/shape/etc) that people recognize that it is a different icon/service.
- Icon files at resolutions 16x16, 32x32, 48x48 and 128x128 in .ico format
- Icon files at resolutions 16x16, 32x32, 48x48 and 128x128 in .vector format
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who will see our icon/service are anyone aged 15 onward.
Our clients will be mostly companies.
Different? Of course: Our service will deliver information on demand (not spam!).
This product is focused on YOU, ME, and everybody who needs reminders in their mobiles / get information. Forget the pen and paper, this is an innovative way to share information from the web to mobiles.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Less is more. A normal person should be able to draw the basic sketch/shape of the icon using a pencil (and other person should understand it).
Use few main colors - up to 3 different colors, better 1 or 2 and (optionally) use colorful shades if you want
RSS icon is awesome: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The icon design must scale well as it will be used in many places as wrote before.
We might use the icon as/with our logo (in the future).
We don't like icons that look crowded/complicated.
We don't like icons that look different on mobile phones.
We absolutely must have original icons !!
No Files Added