The company name is Pitney Bowes Software, but the header is for a corporate blog entitled, Engage Today.
What do you do?
Pitney Bowes Software provides solutions that enable enterprises and government agencies with the ability to have lifetime relationships with customers and constituents. The companys data quality, location intelligence and communications management solutions enable users to communicate with key audiences in the manner of their choosing, have greater insight into their preferences and behavior and create targeted communications based on accurate and reliable data.
Describe the target audience for your header design
The header should appeal to potential and current Pitney Bowes customers. The company sells its solutions into the marketing organizations of commercial enterprises, as well as project managers at state and federal government entities.
Does your header need to be a specific size?
988px wide and 200px high
What is your industry?
Pitney Bowes Software is the software solutions arm of Pitney Bowes. They offer data quality, location intelligence and communications management solutions that enable commercial enterprises and other organizations to manage the entire lifecycle of customer/constituent relationships.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your header design?
1) The header is for a trade publication (blog) that discusses the difficulties and challenges that enterprises and other organizations face when communicating to customers and constituents, and the new technologies and best practices that can help them overcome those challenges.
2) The blog is a trusted source for information about how companies can utilize new innovations to have a lifetime relationship with customers.
3) The blogs header will show that the blog is associated with Pitney Bowes Software (small logo?) but will not send the message that it is a part of the Pitney Bowes corporate Web site or a marketing vehicle designed to promote Pitney Bowes Software and its solutions.
Style and Concept
What header design styles do you like?
The banner should be clean and not cluttered. It should feature a unique logo or design for the blog name itself (Engage Today) that can be used to brand the blog outside of the header. In addition, it should feature an image that portrays the content focus of the blog.
What colors do you want to see in your header design?
Primary accent colors:
What colors do you NOT want to see in your header design?
Please try to stick to the colors listed above if possible since they adhere to Pitney Bowes Software brand guidelines.
What adjectives should best describe your header design?
1) Professional - the header should appear to be the header for a professional news organization or online news outlet
2) Informative - the header should illustrate that the blog is a source of credible and useful industry information
3) innovative - since editorial direction includes news about technology and software, the header should reflect the technology and innovation we're discussing
What content must be included in the header design?
1) A stylized logo or design of the blog name (Engage Today)
2) An image that represents the blogs editorial direction
3) A small Pitney Bowes logo
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
The header may be rolled out to additional blogs that target individual target verticals. The image and text should be simple to change and edit for the target market that we'll looking to appeal to.
No Files Added