Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TigerSupplie.com a Leading USA based e-commerce website for the Engineering & Surveying Supplies markets. Based on .Net 2.0 with a lot of Custom in house applications
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like to redo 6 Boxes in the top Middle section on the Front page.
Go to www.tigersupplies.com front page and on the home page there is a big banner with this text: "Surveying, Blueprint storage and Architectural engineering supplies Emporium"
Right under this text/banner there are six boxes which link to our main six categories. (Surveying Equipment, Construction Laser Tools and so on.....)
We would like to redo this part! Just come up with a way to have our main items displayed in there! Prefered we stay with 6 boxes but does not have to!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Engineers and Surveyors
No Files Added